Suddenly all my ancestors are behind me. “Be still,” they say. “Watch and listen. You are the result of the love of thousands.”
~ Linda Hogan
Hi there! I'm HeatherAsh and I want to welcome you to join me on this journey to the magical Teotihuacan, Mexico.
Your Journey Includes
- 6 nights accommodations, double occupancy
- 3 meals a day featuring delicious, healthy and traditional Mexican food (can accommodate special diets)
- Ground transportation to and from Mexico City Airport
- Entrance fees to the sacred pyramid site
- Daily practices, teachings, and experiential activities
The only spaces left are for double occupancy and the number of these space is very limited.
**Price does not include your flight to and from Mexico City.
We take the safety of our participants seriously. Please review our COVID-19 protocols here.
Watch these testimonials from other Warrior Goddesses who have experienced the magic of Teotihuacan.
A Journey to Teotihuacan is unlike anything you’ve ever done before.
What is the Day of the Dead, and why is it so important?
While it is often related to Halloween, since it is around the same time of year, the Day of the Dead is an ancient, pre-Colombian festival to honor the dead. (If you’ve seen the movie Coco, you know the incredible beauty and importance of the Day of the Dead to Mexico. If you haven’t seen it; put it on your watchlist.
National Geographic writes: Day of the Dead originated several thousand years ago with the Aztec, Toltec, and other Nahua people… For these pre-Hispanic cultures, death was a natural phase in life’s long continuum. The dead were still members of the community, kept alive in memory and spirit—and during Día de los Muertos, they temporarily returned to Earth.
Here is a link for more details and some pictures
During this seven-day journey, from October 28 – November 3, we’ll immerse ourselves in transformative ancient wisdom practices, walk the initiatory path of the ancestors through the pyramids, and experience the healing of honoring and connecting with our beloved dead.
This year’s journey will include:
– Meditating and Visioning in the sacred caves around Teotihuacán
– Visiting a nearby market to buy flowers, altar items, and immerse in the local Day of the Dead experience
– Creating individual altars to our beloved dead
– Ceremonies for healing past ancestral and personal trauma
– A special Warrior Goddess women’s circle to cleanse and purify our female lineages
Weather permitting, we will also offer an optional firewalk dedicated to healing our hearts
The energy coming together around this very unique experience is magical and deeply transformative. We would love to have you join us.
Don’t miss this sacred heart-centered journey to reconnect you with what is most precious: your own eternal light.
Come shed the old skin or wiggle out of the familiar distractions, and claim your wings to soar into the being you are meant to be.
Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!