Goddess is the creative power surging through every atom of your body. She is the essence of your living body, mind, and soul. She is not far from you. She dwells not only in the realm of cosmic consciousness; she dwells inside you, too, as your own true Self. A wave is small, fleeting, short-lived, while the ocean is infinitely large and permanent. But the reality is that the nature of both, the wave and ocean, are water, and from that viewpoint, there is no difference between consciousness as goddess and expressions of that consciousness as us humans.
~ Baba Ayodhya Nath from Roar Like a Goddess by Acharya Shunya
This circle will be a combo wild witchy coven, training in the arts of being a minister/priestess, prayer circle, and deep dive devotion to the Goddess in all her forms.
We will gather live in Mexico December 8th - 13th to honor Guadalupe on her sacred day. We will be staying at Villa de las Campanas, my dear friend Emily’s boutique retreat center. You are welcome to walk with me in a sacred pilgrimage to the Basilica (26 miles) on December 11th; or stay at the Villas and take part in ceremony with/for Guadalupe there.
Our second live gathering will be at the Warrior Heart Ranch, either in the summer of fall of 2023. We will decide the dates and our focus as a group.
The bi-monthly online classes will weave ceremony and teachings together to strengthen the tapestry of our service, faith, and devotion.
What you will learn:
- How to officiate ceremonies for all life’s transition: weddings, funerals, births, divorce, initiations, and more
- Why being a priestess means not calling yourself a priestess; how to walk in spirit and not in ego
- How to become an empty vessel to listen to the voice of the Divine
- All the nitty gritty logistics around officiating big ceremonies and marriages
- Being with your own and others grief
- Spiritual counseling and holding space for spiritual catharsis
- Weaving magic, social justice work, and willingness to be the change
- Visioning and holding the seed of a new future; even when everything is burning down
To work magic is to weave the unseen forces into form; to soar beyond sight; to explore the uncharted dream realm of the hidden reality. ~ Starhawk
- Online monthly gatherings (Tuesdays)
- Online bi-monthly Returning circle (Tuesdays)
- Online membership in the WGTC, including New Moon ritual and online solstice/equinox retreats
- Live retreat December 8 - 13th in Teotihuacan, Mexico (not including travel)
- Live retreat Summer or Fall 2023 at Warrior Heart Ranch, New Mexico (not including travel)
- One live spiritual coaching session with HeatherAsh (with your priestess partner)
At the end of our 13 Moons together you will be asked to do a special task that is your “final assignment” of your Ministerial Training. These will be individualized to each person.